Reference section is a *coming* attraction. I have a very large amount of
information, pictures, links, etc. that I have been gathering for a long time from around
the internet and other sources that will be consolidated here in hopefully a nice way
such that it will be a great resource for classic audio newcomers and old hands alike. It
is NOT my intention to duplicate the thousands of sites out there, but it IS my intention
to provide in one centralized location:
It takes a very long time to do such things and I have just been putting if off for a
lack of time. As many of you are aware, I'm knocking myself out trying to make
approximately 125,000 audio literature items available on this site with descriptions,
prices, etc. Encouragement, feedback or offers of assistance from interested folks would
probably be a great thing and help spur further development of this Reference Section.
- some of the best features/information from many sites around the world,
- a large number of well organized links to some of the best audio related sites,
- links to obscure but interesting audio sites,
- some info contained in, plus direct links to, some interesting posts to various audio
- a large number of quality equipment pictures plus links to other sources of same,
- selected information from various service manuals, user manuals and brochures in our
- generalized tutorials and links to same for audio newbies
- various types of reference information, charts, etc.
- one of the largest Reel to Reel reference and information sites,
- a directory of recommended classic audio repair services,
- a directory of recommended and specifically reel to reel qualified repair services,
- sources for parts, belts, lamps, accessories, etc.
- tips for buying/selling on eBay,
- packing and shipping tips to minimize/eliminate shipping damage..