If you use an ISP like Earthlink,
AOL, Comcast and others that blacklist whole blocks of internet addresses
or require some kind of challenge /response test for us to prove we are
a legitimate person or someone you wish to receive email from, you may never
hear from us.
We may jump through the hoops you or your ISP has erected, but we may not.
If you send us an email from such an account, have the common courtesy to
add our "Contact Us" email address to your "white list" of approved emails.
Or provide an address where you can actually receive messages.
|Almost on a daily basis
we have difficulty in sending emails to someone who wrote to us expecting
an answer. We readily admit that sometimes we fall behind in responding.
But sometimes we answer and answer and answer to no avail.
- Customers write from accounts that have exceeded their email
- Our reply goes to the trash /trash folder /junk folder /etc.
- Sometimes you have an incorrect 'reply to' address that is simply
- Sometimes our reply gets trashed by your spam filters.
- Sometimes customers write from accounts they rarely use and forget
to check it for our reply.
- Sometimes the emails bounce due to temporary conditions, network
problems, ISP problems, email server failures, virus problems, etc.
Actually there are a multitude of reasons for emails to bounce, get rejected,
not delivered, deleted, lost or trashed. I will try to provide a little
primer on the subject and post it here as soon as I can. In the meantime,
if you think we have ignored you...
- Please check to see if you need to remove emails from your inbox
to make room for new ones.
- Check to see that your email 'reply to' (return address) is valid.
- Check your trash /spam /junk folder if you have one.
- If your message said "respond to xxxxxxx" BUT you didn't specifically
mention to NOT use the 'reply to' address, then we probably paid no
attention to your note.